Last updated: June 20, 2018
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It. Glamorise collects different kinds of information from you in different ways.
- What Information Is Collected. We collect these types of information on the Site.
- “Non-personal Information” is any information that does not identify you individually or does not permit a direct association with an individual (even if it is about you). Non-personal Information includes information about your Internet connection, equipment used to access the Site, and usage information. Non-personal Information may be derived from Personal Information by depersonalizing it to remove unique identifiers and/or combine it with information about other users to form aggregated data.
- “Personal Information” is information that personally identifies you or allows one to contact you, such as name, email address, street address, telephone number, and payment information. To the extent we associate Non-personal Information with Personal Information, we treat the combination information as Personal Information. We may collect information you send us, use pseudonymous identifiers, and aggregate it.
- How Information Is Collected. We collect information on the Site in these ways.
- Information You Provide. In the course of visiting and using the Site, you may provide information to us. For example, you may make a purchase. In the course of doing so, you may be asked for information about yourself or may choose to provide such information. If you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us, we collect it. When you: (i) submit a request or inquiry; (ii) sign up to receive emails, newsletters, or other correspondence; or (iii) purchase a product from us online (each of the foregoing a “Transaction”), you may disclose Personal Information that we collect. We may also retain records about your Transactions, your correspondence with us, or your searches on the Site. You choose whether to disclose Personal Information, but we may not be able to process your Transaction without it. For example, we cannot sell a product to you without your name, payment information, product information, and delivery address. You also may provide information to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties. If you include Personal Information in those transmissions, it will be available publicly and not protected.
- Automatically Gathered. We, as well as other third parties on which we rely, may collect some information automatically as you navigate the Site. For example, we collect usage details, such as traffic data (such as information about how much time visitors spend on the Site or each page, dates and times of visits, etc.), location data, “clickstream data” (such as pages visited, clicks made, and similar information) and collect information about your computer, browsing patterns, and Internet connection (such as IP address, operating system, and browser type) for all visitors. We or third parties such as Facebook or Google Analytics may combine information about your use with information about others’ use to generate aggregated information about visitors as a group. We or other third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking), and this information may be used to provide targeted advertisements to you. Glamorise or other third parties may collect information through tracking technology described below.
- “Flash Cookies” are local stored objects that allow us to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies.
- “Web beacons” are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that assist in delivering cookies. Web beacons (also known as clear GIFs or pixel GIFs) help Glamorise determine whether a page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times or whether an email has been opened. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon. Although you cannot decline to receive web beacons when visiting a web page, you can choose not to receive web beacons by email if you disable HTML images or refuse HTML email messages.
- Log Files. The Site server automatically recognizes the internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Facebook pixels and Google Analytics. We employ Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels to collect user demographics, which helps inform us about our users’ ages, genders, and general interests and affinities.
- Third Parties. We may collect information about you from third parties, such as service providers.
- How We Use the Information. Generally, Glamorise uses information (including Personal Information) to improve our services, to present, improve, administer, customize, and/or maintain the Site, to speed searching capability, to estimate the size and patterns of the Site’s audience, to fulfill and manage Transactions, to build relationships with you and other users, to market and provide you with information about Glamorise’s products, to provide the products, to provide information you request, to send you newsletters, to fulfill other purposes for which you provide the information, to provide you with notices about your account, to notify you about changes to the Site, to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site, to customize our products and services, to make content you see more relevant, to identify and prevent fraud, to regulate the advertisements you receive, to provide you with tailored offers and measure their effectiveness, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, to enable others to enforce their rights, to conduct investigations, to cooperate with law enforcement, to conduct market research and analysis, in any other way described when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent. We may contact you to obtain your input or provide information about our products, offerings, or events. Glamorise may identify you in connection with your use of certain aspects of this Site and may link information about your use of the Site with your Personal Information. More detail about certain uses of Personal Information appears below. We will only email or text you with marketing information where you have consented to receive it.
- Transactional Purposes. If you provide Personal Information to us in connection with a Transaction, we will use your information to process the Transaction and communicate with you about it. Processing the Transaction may require communication of your Personal Information with third parties. If you provide your email address or mailing address to us, we may use such address to send you notices for marketing or relationship purposes, or as required by law.
- Marketing. We may use your Personal Information to offer, market and advertise to you via the Site and/or through email or U.S. mail, but will only do so with your express consent. With your consent, we may communicate with you about Glamorise’s products, offerings, or events or third party products or services that may interest you. We may use Personal Information to conduct market research and analysis for ourselves and for others. You may choose to grant us consent to use your Personal Information for various purposes by checking the appropriate box when your Personal Information is collected. If you would like to revoke consent, you may also unsubscribe from receiving emails from us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- How We Protect the Information.
- Security Measures. Glamorise takes steps to protect the Personal Information it stores or receives through the Site. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers protected by a firewall. Any payment transactions conducted through the Site will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Caution. While Glamorise endeavors to safeguard your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee absolute security. You transmit Personal Information through the Site at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Glamorise shall not be liable for any security breach that results from causes or events that are beyond Glamorise’s control (such as acts of God, hacking, circumvention of privacy settings or security measures, terrorism, power outages, defects in third party security products and services, your own acts and omissions, and other similar events beyond Glamorise’s control). Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
- What Disclosures We Make of the Information.
- Non-personal Information. Glamorise does not place any restrictions on the use or disclosure of Non-personal Information (included aggregated information). Glamorise may share it with anyone for any purpose.
- Personal Information. Glamorise may share your Personal Information with its affiliates. In addition, Glamorise may share your Personal Information with other third parties:
- Enabling Services, General. Glamorise may disclose your Personal Information to contractors, vendors, service providers, and other third parties to enable them to provide Glamorise with services, including without limitation those necessary for processing your orders, payment processing, shipping, emailing, marketing, providing research or analysis, webhosting, storing/managing data, assisting in providing the products and services available through the Site or otherwise. Glamorise may also disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provided such information or for any other purpose Glamorise discloses when you provide the information. Glamorise may disclose your Personal Information with your consent.
- Legal Reasons. Glamorise may disclose your Personal Information in response to a subpoena or other court order, if otherwise required by law, in an effort to cooperate with law enforcement or a regulatory agency, to enable someone to enforce their rights, or to allow Glamorise to enforce its rights. Glamorise may disclose your Personal information when Glamorise believes that doing so is necessary or desirable (a) to enforce Glamorise’s rights or defend against legal claims, (b) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving personal threats to physical safety, allegations of intellectual property infringement or violations of privacy rights, (c) to protect rights, property, safety of Glamorise, its customers, or others, and/or (d) as otherwise required by law.
- Marketing. We may disclose or share some of your Personal (excluding payment information) and/or Non-personal Information to third parties who offer market and advertise to you. We may use Non-personal Information to conduct market research and analysis for ourselves. Glamorise does not place any restrictions on the use of Non-personal Information.
- Information Access. You may request a copy of your Personal Information in electronic format and free of charge by sending us a written request. Upon your request, Glamorise will remove your Personal Information from Glamorise’s records related to this Site. Deletion of your Personal Information will also result in deletion of your Glamorise account. If you wish to update, correct, rectify, or modify Personal Information you have already provided to us, or if you wish to remove your Personal Information from our records, please send your request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to this address:
Glamorise, Attn: Ecommerce, 135 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016 or log in to modify your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete publicly posted submissions from the Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
- Email Marketing. You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing emails that promote our products from us at any time by sending your request to us via email at email@example.com or via postal mail at Glamorise, Attn: Ecommerce, 135 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016 or by using the means (such as clicking “unsubscribe”) provided in our marketing emails. Please note, however, that your opt-out will apply only to marketing emails, not email communications about your Transaction(s) or other non-marketing correspondence. Please note that if you are in the European Economic Area, we will only send you marketing emails if you have provided us with your express consent.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that, when enabled, signals websites and online services that you do not wish to be tracked. Glamorise takes no action in response to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, because there is still no acceptance standard for how to respond to them.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 on our Site. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 16, such information will be deleted from our system. If you are under the age of 16, do not use this Site or provide information on this Site. If you believe we have received information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or Glamorise, Attn: Ecommerce, 135 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016.
- California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of a notice describing categories of information shared with third parties or contractors for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of such third parties and contractors that received information in the past year, please submit a written request to email@example.com or Glamorise, Attn: Ecommerce, 135 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016.
- Data Retention. We may keep your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained.
- Outside the EEA. Glamorise is based in the United States. By sharing your Personal Information with Glamorise, you are transmitting your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area. If and/or when Glamorise shares your information with other persons or entities, as described above, such recipients may also be located outside the European Economic Area.
How to Manage Your Information You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. As described below, you have various rights related to your personal information. Specifically, you have the right to access a copy of your Personal Information; rectify, modify, erase, and/or export your Personal Information; object to the processing of your Personal Information; object to the processing (including automated processing and profiling) of your Personal Information; request data portability; and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. To the extent we process your Personal Information based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. The mechanisms below provide you with certain options about how to exercise control over your Personal Information: